On-Trac™ inhibitors contain a unique fluorescent dye that enables our feed and control system to continously monitor cooling water inhibitor concentration with pinpoint accuracy. This degree of accuracy is impossible to achieve with other control methods.
- Continous testing and control reduces water and chemical waste, thus saving money
- System optimzation by operating at increased cycles conserves water and sewer
- Precise control provides greater scale and deposit inhibition, increasing system efficiency
- Superior scale and corrsion inhibition extends equipment life
- Operators are able to identify and correct upsets before problems occur
- Continuous control saves time and reduces maintenance and labor costs